Favicon XT-Manager is an easy to use WordPress plugin to add a favicon to your WordPress website. A favicon is the little icon that browsers display next to a page’s title on a browser tab, or in the address bar next to its URL. By using this simple plugin you will be able to easily upload a favicon to your WordPress site.
Favicon XT-Manager WordPress Plugin Features
- Very simple and easy to use.
- No complicated menus or settings.
- Simply upload an image of the correct size to use as your own favicon logo.
- Easily Enable or disable the favicon on your website.
- Option to Store two favicon logos, you select which favicon to use on your website.
- Compatible with most versions of WordPress.
Settings area for adding plugin i.e., screenshot-1.png.
Favicon in browser bar position i.e., screenshot-2.png.