Here, we will guide you how to create the database and user using cPanel
- Log in to your cPanel.
- Click MySQL Database Wizard icon under the Databases section.
- In Step 1. Create a Database enter the database name and click Next Step. ( you’ll need to remember this )
- In Step 2. Create Database Users enter the database user name and the password. Make sure to use a strong password. Click Create User. ( you’ll need to remember this )
- In Step 3. Add User to Database click the All Privileges checkbox and click Next Step. (important)
- In Step 4. Complete the task note the database name and user.
- Please write down the values of hostname, username, databasename, and the password you chose. (Note that hostname will usually be localhost.)