In this article we will show you how to connect to your account over sFTP using WinSCP. Once you are connected, the functions are almost identical to the FTP version, so we will not cover basic use. If you need more information about how to use WinSCP, please click here.
1) Open WinSCP
2) Click the New button, located on the right side.
3) Enter the Host name for your account
4) Ensure that port 22 is being used
5) Enter the user name for your account
6) Enter the password for your account
7) Make sure that the file protocol is set to SFTP.
8) You can now either save these settings for quick access later (Save… button), or you can login without saving (Login button).
That’s it! You are now logged in using sFTP. If you need more information on how to use WinSCP, please click here.