In this article, we will show you how to connect to your account using sFTP and FileZilla. For this demo, we will assume that you already have FileZilla installed.
1) Open FileZilla
2) Click the Site Manager icon
3) Click New Site and enter the name you wish have for this site
4) Select SFTP as the protocol
5) Enter the hostname for your site (normally you can just user you main domain name)
6) Enter the login credentials for your account (this is the same as your primary FTP account)
7) Click Connect