In this article we will cover how to migrate contacts (export/import) from one Horde webmail to another.
For this demo, we will assume that you are already logged into Horde.
1) Click the Address button from the top menu.
2) Click the Import/Export button.
1) Select the address book you wish to export.
2) Make sure the format is set to comma separated values, then click Export.
That’s it! If you are moving your contacts to another Horde install, please see the Import section below.
1) If you wish to replace your current address book, click the appropriate check-box.
2) Find and select the CSV file we saved from the export section.
3) Make sure the format is set to comma separated values, then click Next
4) Leave all the defaults in place, then click Next
5) Again, leave the defaults, then click Next