This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through StarGate.com, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to transfer your domain name away from this registrar, and into the domain registry of your choice.
Domain name transfers must be initiated at the new registrars website…. that is, the website for the domain registrar where you want your domain name transferred to.
However, you must first ensure that your domain name is not locked, or being prevented from being transferred out of this registry….. and that’s what we’re going to do now…..
1) Enter your StarGate.com Username and Password in the boxes here
2) Then click Login
You are now logged in to your StarGate.com account
3) Click the Domains link here
4) Then click List Last 10
5) For demo987.info, click the Domain Name – Click to Manage link here
6) Now click the Lock/Unlock button here
7) Un-check the Customer Lock box here
8) Then click Update
That’s it! The lock has been removed from the domain name, so it can now be transferred to another domain registry.
You will also need to obtain the Authorization Code before transferring the domain to MushroomTech.