This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through enom.com, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to transfer your domain name away from this registrar, and into the domain registry of your choice.
Domain name transfers must be initiated at the new registrars website…. that is, the website for the domain registrar where you want your domain name transferred to.
However, you must first ensure that your domain name is not locked, or being prevented from being transferred out of this registry….. and that’s what we’re going to do now…..
1) Click on the log-in link here
2) Enter your enom.com account username and password in the boxes here
3) Then click the log-in button
You are now logged in to your enom.com account
4) Click on the Registered domains link here
5) Select General Settings from the menu
6) Click Disable next to Registrar-Lock
7) Then click Save
That’s it! The lock has been removed from the domain name, so it can now be transferred to another domain registry
You will also need to obtain the Authorization Code before transferring the domain to MushroomTech.