This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through 000domains.com, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to transfer your domain name away from this registrar, and into the domain registry of your choice.
Domain name transfers must be initiated at the new registrars website…. that is, the website for the domain registrar where you want your domain name transferred to.
However, you must first ensure that your domain name is not locked, or being prevented from being transferred out of this registry….. and that’s what we’re going to do now…..
1) Enter your 000domains.com Account Name (or domain name) and Password in the boxes here
2) Then click the LOGIN button
3) Click the My Domains link here
You are now logged in to your 000domains.com account
4) Select the domain name you wish to manage… in this case, demo345.info
5) Click here…..
6) … and select Unlock these domains
7) Then click Go
That’s it! The lock has been removed from the domain name, so it can now be transferred to another domain registry
You will also need to obtain the Authorization Code before transferring the domain to MushroomTech.