This demo assumes you’ve already logged in to cPanel
Now let’s learn how to setup an email autoresponder
1) Click the Auto Responders icon
This is where you create auto-responders for your email addresses. Autoresponders send messages back automatically to anyone who sends an email to a specified account
2) Click the Add Auto Responder button
3) In most cases you’ll leave the character set to utf-8
4) Enter the email address you want to set an auto-responder for
5) Then type entries for the From and Subject fields of your email
6) Enter your message here
7) Then click Create/Modify
That’s it! The autoresponder has been created
Now when someone sends an email to email@example.com, the “Out of Office” email will automatically be sent to them.
This is the end of the tutorial. You now know how to setup autoresponders.