In this article, we will show you how to setup and connect to a server using gFTP.
1) Open gFTP
2) Enter the connection information and credentials for your server.
3) Click the connect icon located on the left.
That’s it! You now have access to your files via FTP. From here you can move them (click and drag) around on the server or you can move files from your local file-system to the server (or vice versa).
To save the connection to your bookmarks for ease of use later, follow the steps below.
1) Connect to the server (follow steps above)
2) Click Bookmarks, then click Add Bookmark
3) Enter a name for this book mark (you can also make it to save the password here). Once done, click Add
To use this bookmark, simply go to the bookmarks menu and click on the one just created.