In this article we will cover how to migrate contacts (export/import) from one RoundCube webmail to another.
For this demo, we will assume that you are already logged into RoundCube.
1) Click the Address Book button from the top menu.
1) Select the address book from the left menu…
2) Click the export icon. A file should start to download.
That’s it! If you are moving your contacts to another RoundCube install, please see the Import section below.
1) Click the import icon
2) Find and select the vCard (vcf) file we saved from the export section.
3) If you wish to replace your current address book, click the appropriate check-box.
4) Click Import