This demo assumes you have a domain name registered through NetworkSolutions.com, and starts from their home page.
Now let’s learn how to transfer your domain name away from this registrar, and into the domain registry of your choice.
Domain name transfers must be initiated at the new registrars website…. that is, the website for the domain registrar where you want your domain name transferred to.
However, you must first ensure that your domain name is not locked, or being prevented from being transferred out of this registry….. and that’s what we’re going to do now…..
1) Click the Account Manager link here
2) Then enter your NetworkSolutions.com User ID and Password in the boxes here
3) Then click Log In
You are now logged in to your NetworkSolutions.com account
4) Click nsWebAddress
5) Then click Manage Domain Names
6) Click here to turn off Domain Protect (or Registry Lock)
7) Select to Turn Domain Protect off, then click Save – You also want to select the request Authorization Code options.
You will also need to obtain the Authorization Code before transferring the domain to MushroomTech.